1. If you get so drunk you lose your shoes, lose your friends, get bounced out of the club, forget where you parked your car, end up in a police station and have them call your dad who then decides to take the first flight into Cape Town... Then you know you have bad luck!
2. If you get sliced with a razor blade on your thigh and you have no idea when or when it happened and by whom... Then its evident you have bad luck.
3. If you get into an argument with some guys about parking and someone pulls out a taser... I would suggest you apologize quickly for "stealing" that persons parking and drive off quickly...Definite bad luck!
4. You keep losing your phone, wallet and mind occasionally!
5. You trip and fall in your little boob-tube dress, and the dress decides to get caught somewhere...and you have just flashed the entire club! Hard luck ey!
6. If after a night out you crash at some random persons house and wake up the next afternoon with no way home. Chilling at Long Streets McDonalds on a Sunday afternoon still in yesterdays Freakum dress and hooker heels, with R6 rand in your purse, bank card is missing and your phones battery has died. LMFAO! All I can say is good luck on that train ride back home!
7. If you get so excited whilst twerking on the stage in the ''clurrrb" and you happen to sh*t yourself. *SMDH*. Sounds unbelievable right? (http://www.justcurious.co.za/2013/06/askies-tabisa/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=askies-tabisa). Poor girl.
8. If your ex is a nut and he/she waiting for you to exit the club with a police baton in their hand. Then you my dear have bad luck.
9. If a fight breaks out in the club and you happen to be standing nearby and get KO'd just to be dragged out of the club by the bouncers for being involved. Ultimate bad luck!
If by any chance any of these ever happen to you. I'm sorry to say you have some serous bad luck. My advice shrug it off and move on...Its just one of those things...